Lazarkov & Popov provides legal assistance, such as:
Our areas of work include:
- Assistance in resolving administrative proceeding problems (applications and complaints before different administrative authorities).
- Licensing procedures.
- Administrative and court appeals against individual administrative acts and penal decrees, etc.
The Public Procurement Act law applies to governmental bodies and companies engaged in certain business activities (water, electricity, gas, public transport, telecommunications, etc.).
Our services in this area include:
- Drafting all necessary documents for the organisation of public procurement procedures.
- Consultations in regard to participation in public procurement procedures and gathering/drafting of the necessary documentation.
- Drafting public procurement bids and contracts.
- Public procurement litigation.